AMU-Safe offers a variety of different courses to companies where HSEQ is or is becoming a part of their daily routines.
AMU-Safe courses can be combined to fit the needs of your company and comply with international standards (GWO).
Our team of specialists is not only instructing your workforce – our team is also able to instruct the employees of your company having the right attitude towards the industry.
AMU-Safe offers a training environment which is similar to the environment your workforce will meet in the industry.
AMU-Safe has a high class and standard and it’s based on the highest level of safety.
• Health and safety at work/Safety awareness
• Lifting of loads/Slinger Banksman
• Elevated platforms/Cherry Pickers
• Basic Harness/PFPE/Fall Protection
• Personal safety working with Epoxy raisins
• Complex lifting jobs for riggers
• Crane operator Class D + E
• Telescopic fork loader Class A and B
• Hot work/Fire awareness
• Manual handling/Ergonomics
• Height rescue
• Steel coating/Paint repair
• Handling and classifications of chemicals